Job Opportunities with Home Sweet Home Ministries
Home Sweet Home Ministries offers employment opportunities for those with a desire to be part of a community committed to helping others.
We offer a variety of full and part-time positions in a Christian work environment with opportunity for personal growth. Full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match
- Sect. 125 Flexible Spending Account
- paid vacation and sick days
- free on-site meals and beverages
Client Service Opportunities
Associates perform a variety of functions that directly serve our clients such as case management, food service, housing, and the food co-op.
Management and Administrative Opportunities
Management staff provide leadership and oversee various functions throughout the agency. Administrative functions include Accounting, Human Resources, Facilities Management, Donor Relations, Communications, and Volunteer Coordination.
Home Sweet Home Ministries values the diversity of its workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
- Click on the Job Title (see below) for the desired position, complete the online job application and attach your resume, if applicable.
- Applications will remain active for 30 days. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, it may be necessary to reapply.